Saturday 25 April 2020

Strut your punky Stuff

Hi There everyone

One of my loves is Steam Punk and what better to use than Chocolate Baroque’s Steam Punk stamps.



                
                                                                             
I first brushed Vintage Photo through a Stencil then stamped my images on to separate pieces of card. With the Seahorse I also masked him and extended his wing with adding a leaf from one of the punky flowers.  The main punky flower image was stamped onto the flat image - I then stamped the image again onto the card - coloured them in - carefully cut them out - edged with more vintage photo. I did the same for the flower heads.



                             

I then put the card together - foam mounting the seahorse, the flower heads and the focal image of the main punky flower.

Lastly, I die cut some cogs.





Then the last finishing touches mounted on to gold mirror card and on to my base card.
Voila!

Hope you are all keeping well

Kim x


No comments:

Post a Comment